Monday, August 25, 2008

Learning to let go


I wanted to tell you about a story I wrote recently for SELF (in the current issue) about learning to let go of things we harbor--for me, the what-ifs about a failed friendship that tanked many years ago. The article was therapeutic to write, and I hope it helps you break free from whatever unhealthy thing you're hanging on to ...

Oh, you can read the article here.

Sarah

P.S. Oh, and just because they are sooo beautiful, I'm including a photo of the dahlias from my garden--snapped in my kitchen the other day. Pure happiness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

The article sounds like something I need to read. Do you know another way to link to it? It might just be my computer but I can't reach it through this link. (I've had some problems with this on my own blog this week.)

Of course, I can buy the magazine, too! Thank you.

Kristen at www.thefamilythatreadstogether.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Hi Kristen!

I just fixed the link (which was broken), sorry! Thanks for reading.
:)

Sarah

Katie said...

Amen. Loved it. Thank you. I needed it. Blessings, k

Anonymous said...

Loved the article (same therapeutic reasons) and the dahlias too.

Have struggled to grow them down here in Georgia.