Thursday, December 13, 2007

Something to make the season bright


A friend and fellow blogger, Janelle over at Talk of Tomatoes, told me about these sinful temptations, Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels, from Trader Joes, and I picked a box up today. Trust me, you're going to love them. While the flavor combo of caramel, chocolate, and sea salt isn't new -- you'll pay a lot less for a box of these, just $4.99, compared to other high end truffles. And, the quality is really -- surprisingly -- good! Smooth dark chocolate, buttery caramel, and a hint of Dead Sea salt. Mmmm. Kind of a a neat idea for a stocking stuffer or hostess gift, eh?

2 comments:

janelle said...

Sarah:

Yeah, so I meant to buy them and give them as hostess gifts... but I keep (conveniently) forgetting to give them away. Maybe you and I should 'exchange' gifts this year?

heehee.

Happy Holidays!

Katie said...

That was EXACTLY what I thought would happen if I bought them---they wouldn't have a chance getting to other's stockings...great idea! k