Thursday, October 11, 2007

Office Space

Carson is watching Elmo now. He's crawling around with his blue teddy bear in his right hand (teddy goes everywhere with him now) and he periodically stops to look up at the TV as if to say "what the heck is that?" Elmo is playing the piano and singing happy birthday to a talking cake. Hmmm.

While I have a few minutes, I wanted to pose a question. I read somewhere recently that you can tell a lot about a person by the way they keep their desk/office. Given the fact that my office currently looks like it has been hit by a tsunami, I'm wondering, is there any truth in this? Is a neat office indicative of an orderly life? Is a messy office a sign of a person who can't get their act together? Please say no! So, tell me, what does your office look like?

More later.

P.S. I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but remember the coffee funk? Semi-solved. Seems that I was using a carton of half-and-half that was, um, well beyond its expiration date. I'm still on the search for better coffee beans, brewing methods, etc., but I'll tell you, when I opened a new carton of half-and-half this morning, it made quite the difference.

No comments: